The Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development invites qualified persons to apply for scholarship opportunities under the People’s Republic of China Scholarship Programme 2020 to pursue studies towards Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degrees.
Applicants seeking Bachelor’s degree should be between ages 18 and 25 and should have attained high school diplomas; for Master’s degree, applicant must be under the age of 35 with a Bachelor’s degree, for Doctorate under the age of 40 with a Master’s degree and for Senior Scholar Programs under the age of 50 with a Master’s degree or an Associate Professor.
Interested persons should submit their application to the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development together with the following:
- Three certified copies of highest diploma
- Three notarized copies of academic transcript
- Copy of passport homepage with validity later than March 01, 2021
- Three copies of Foreigner Physical Examination form (available at the Ministry of Education)
- Two letters of recommendation from Professors or Associate professors required ONLY for graduate degrees and Senior Scholar Programs
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal – minimum of 200 words for undergraduates and 800 for graduates
- A CD of own works from applicants for music
- A CD of own works including two sketches, two colour paintings and two other works from applicants for fine art program
- Applicants under the age of 18 years who wish to apply MUST submit valid documents of their legal guardians in China.
Deadline to submit application and items mentioned above is January 03, 2020.
Applicants who are recommended for a scholarship will receive an Award Letter for Chinese Government Scholarship from the Chinese Embassy which should be used to apply directly to the Universities in China and acquire a Pre-Admission Letter.
Applicants will use the Pre-Admission letter to complete the Chinese Scholarship Council Online Application Form at http://www.csc.edu./laihua inserting the name of the University.
Please print two copies of the Application form and submit with Pre Admission letter to the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development before January 30, 2020.
Additional information on Guide to Study in China under Chinese Government Scholarship and Introduction to Chinese Universities can be found at website http://www.csc.edu.//laihua and also at the Ministry of Education and Human Resource Development. All Documents must be in English or Chinese.
Public officers must apply through their Heads of Department.