Dear Friends of UWI Open Campus:
We are pleased to announce that our new slate of courses for Semester I are ready for your registration. We will be offering the following courses beginning on September 16:
- Building Construction Management (10 weeks)
- Project Management (13 weeks)
- Credit Union Essentials (10 weeks)
- Introduction to Counselling (13 weeks)
- Computer Networking (10 weeks)
- Interpersonal Communication Skills and Human Relations (6 weeks)
- Climate Change and Sustainable Development in Tourism (2 weeks)
- Financial Monitoring and Evaluation (10 weeks)
- Advanced Sales and Marketing (10 weeks)
- Advanced Events Management (10 weeks)
All 10 week courses are $450, while 13-week courses are $600. Both the 2-week course and the 6-week course have the same 18 contact hours and cost $250 each. Payment plans are available.
You can apply using this link: https://www.open.uwi.edu/dominica/local-programmes
I have also attached the tentative time table, flier and synopsis of the courses. For more information call 448 3182 or 285 3482.