The Department of Human Development, Education and Employment of the Executive Secretariat for Integral development through the Organization of American States invites qualified persons to apply for scholarship opportunities through the OAS Partnerships Program for Education and Training (PAEC) of the Scholarship for the Program OAS –Government of the People’s Republic of China.
This opportunity is open to those seeking to pursue Undergraduate and Graduate programs at Chinese universities accepting international students.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 to 5 years, based on category of applicants
- Be Non-Chinese citizens or be citizens or permanent residents of an OAS Member State.
- Be in good physical and mental health to successfully undertake and finish the program of study
- Return to their sponsoring country and reside there for at least two years upon completion of the program of study in the People’s Republic of China.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master’s degree programs must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Deadline for receipt of applications is March 10, 2019.